Offerings are a "price list" of your services. Each offering has a name, default prices for different periods and a description for invoices. Their specific purpose is for them to be added to contracts. Typically they are associated yours or your clients' assets e.g. domain names or websites. Offerings typically reflect the services you provide for those assets.
Notes about creating offerings
- Offerings are created manually
- Offerings are added in the offerings section of your workspace
Default prices are associated with time periods
- Each price must be connected to a period of time. E.g. Website hosting might have 2 default price options: one of $100 per month, and one of $1,200 per year.
- Currently the time periods available are fixed at Weekly, 2 Weekly, Monthly and Yearly
- If the price field in a time period has ANY value (including $0) then that time period is activated and will be available for use in contracts.
- If a price period hasn't been activated then it will not be available for use in contracts.
Associating assets with an offering
Associating the offering with one or more asset types will enable you to attach individual assets to an offering whenever that offering is used.